The serrated steel/bar grating is made of serrated bearing bar and cross rods. They placed horizontally and vertically, and at an equal pitch apart, by welding with 200ton hydraulic resistance automatic welding equipment then cutting punching and handing ends.
Center to Center Bearing Bar Spacing: we usually supply with 30mm or 40mm
Center to Center Cross Bar Spacing: usually supply with 50mm or 100mm. and we are also pleased to accept your special order.
1) Material: Carbon steel or stainless steel
2) Bearing bar specification: 20 x 3mm to 90 x 7mm
3) Bearing bar pitch: 12. 5mm, 25mm, 30mm, 33. 5mm, 37. 5mm, 40mm, 50mm & 60mm
4) Cross bar pitch: 25, 38, 50, 50. 8, 76, 100 & 101. 6mm
5) Maximum length of black panel: 6, 100mm
6) Material: Carbon steel or stainless steel
7) Surface treatment: Untreated, paint or hot dip galvanized
8) Steel grating standards:
A) China: YB/T4001-1998
B) USA: ANSI/NAAMM (MBG531-88) .